6.8.09

Centre Georges Pompidou, Paris

We visited the Centre Pompidou on the wrong day, it was closed! So we decided to come back in a couple of days.




Such a modern building, I feel like we're somewhere else!

Centre Georges Pompidou; commonly shortened to Centre Pompidou is a complex building in the Beaubourg area of the 4th arrondissement of Paris (you need to know the location so that you can take the right metro/ subway). It is near Les Halles, Rue Montorgueil and the Marais. The design of it was made in a high-tech architecture style. The place house the public information library, the MuseeNational d'Art Moderne - museum of modern art! Claimed as the largest museum for modern art in Europe, it is the center for music and acoustic research too! the center is named under the French president (1969-1974).




can you spot Eiffel tower? 







it was nice and a refreshing change!

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...