6.8.09

Les Macarons de Ladurée a Paris

We have planned to take with us Laduree Macarons as we left Paris, so off we go and went to the nearest (I'd say nearest because afterward we will pick up my cousin that work in Christofle at Rue Royale). And so here we are, at the Laduree Rue Royale Paris





Remember this scene from the movie Sex and the city where Carrie Bradshaw had her high tea?
I swore to you, the pastry and bakery are the best at Laduree, too bad we cannot take any pictures of it and the interior.

These image & video below are unrelated, however I feel like sharing (it's from the same day). Tshirt by Desigual (love love love!) Jeans by Colorbox, Bag by H&M, Shoes by Everbest, Sunglasses by Roxy (model Roma Champ)


thank you all for viewing the post...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...