17.12.11

Pre-Christmas celebration with John Hardy Bali Inc.






RE-USE! Yes, I am proud to say that I re-use my party dresses. You can do it too! Just remember where you wear it and the crowd you were first wearing it, and than make sure that you  don't have the same crowd the second time around! So, the dress is new the second or third time you wear it! If there is only one or a couple of person were in the first crowd, it doesn't matter 'cause she --not a he unless your boobs are showing off-- wont even remember or she probably not gonna tell all about it out loud! Of course accessories like belt, etc. make a difference too. take a chance! re-use!

xoxo

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...