1.2.12

What is inside the bag?




the bag, Marie Claire faux Snake skin


What is inside the bag? There are my current reading Brida by Paulo Coelho (love this author), Camera Canon Ixus 120 IS, Fossil wallet, grey zippies with all my necessities (will discuss this on another post), Candy zippies (the yellow one with flower), my mobile Nokia X-5 (love the entertainment feats), and card wallet (by Ong Cen Kuang)

this yellow zippies was bought in China in the village of the long haired women where the Longji rice terrace are...

the watch is The Coast watch by Roxy

 flats by Fladeo, it is very comfortable


Yellow tshirt by FO
Shorts by Connexion
Silver Medalion Necklace is made to order, will discuss in another post!

Today is Galungan Day, I snap these images before the Galungan Day. These religious ornaments are simply inspiring! These are ornaments that will be used at the temple, in front of the house temple, in front of the gate of the house, its so festive! I am loving it and very excited by watching the vendors selling these on the street. Happy Galungan Day my Balinese friends...








Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...