25.3.12

Hashers

Among other things, I am a hasher, my mother hash is Bali House Hash Harriers One(BHHH1). You must have been wondering what is a hasher and what is hashing. Hashing is a mixture of athleticism and sociability, hedonism and hard work, a refreshing escape from the nine-to-five dweebs you're stuck with five days a week. Hashing is an exhilaratingly fun combination of running, orienteering, and partying, where bands of harriers and harriettes chase hares on eight-to-ten kilometer-long trails through town, country, and desert, all in search of exercise, camaraderie, and good times. And BHHH1 always runs the country side, how beautiful...

 my fellow hasher Kepiting Rebus with his daughter on his shoulder




I love Bali and love living here...
And I love hash too...
😊😊

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...