22.5.12

office attire (everybody at the kiln site)

So everyone is going to the kiln site, and the schedule is to wood fire the result of the workshop!
Fantastic! I have the office all for my self, and the best thing is, its all day -casual attire day!
Yeay, my flip flops are in use....





black tshirt by Rodeo
batik cardigan is a find at Pasar Beringharjo in Jogja
short jeans by Logo
flip flop by Ipanema
glasses by JSW (Melawai optik)
bracelet LIVE LOVE LIFE is a do-it-your-own with black onyx
tiny cuff with wave is MOD silver
stones bracelet is a  do-it-your-own with jade, tq, silver, black onyx, sqz
69 bracelet is Quicksilver

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...