8.2.13

On Repeat



I am still into my leafs pants here, and so, on repeat -I assembly it with the blue rosette top.




today is the opening of "Pearl" exhibition, its a group of women painting artist, we have plenty of time to spend as the night is still young, and so movie date is the opt.
I watch 2 movies in a row, my friend joins me on the 2nd one, it was the XXI cinema in mid-town, close to the exhibition area.

The first one I watched is Chinese Zodiac 12, I love Jackie Chan but the rate is 6.5 from me,

The second one is Parker with Jason Statham and Jennifer Lopez, the rate is 6 from me,

what do you think about these movies guys? how would you rate Parker?
I rate Jason as 8, as Jason ;-)  but yeah..... 

xxx


Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...