29.6.14

Sunday Church

 How do you spend your Sundays guys? Well, my Sunday this time is with a movie date,
 "Transformer Age of Extinction"



Story line goes like this:
[I think] being a beginning of another trilogy, Transformer 4: Age of Extinction staring Mark Wahlberg. Mark Wahlberg playing as an automobile mechanic in rural Texas, a dad, a struggling robotics inventor caled Cade Yeager trying to get his daughter Tessa into college. 

It has been five years have passed since the final battle between the Autobots vs Decepticons. The U.S. government has severed its ties with the Autobots and branded them as fugitives. An elite CIA unit called "Cemetery Wind" is formed by Harold Attinger with the intent of hunting down and exterminating the surviving Autobots with the aid of Lockdown,a transformer bounty hunter. Meanwhile, using data obtained from destroyed Transformers, business tycoon Joshua Joyce and his technology firm Kinetic Solutions Incorporated (KSI) have discovered "Transformium", the molecularly unstable metal that is the lifeblood of Transformers. Joshua's prized creation is Galvatron, a Transformer created from the data inside Megatron's severed head under the supervision of a captured brains.

Anyhow.... the rest of the story will cost you a ticket, what's wrong with you guys? Go to the movie!

thank you anyways for stopping by and reading the bits! Happy Sunday....
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...