19.7.15

Movie date

Or should I say movie dates?
I cannot miss this post, I just saw these photos on desktop folder and decided to compose this post.
These summer movie release obligated me to top up my Movie Tickets points; after all, it is the time of the year when all box office movies are out, here are a couple that I watched, 

1) Terminator Genisys
I don't want to be the spoiler here--I am a huge fan of Terminator, this is like the best movie I have been awaited... so here it is, it approximately goes like this:
When John Connor (Jason Clarke), leader of the human resistance, sends Sgt. Kyle Reese (Jai Courtney) back to 1984 to protect Sarah Connor (Emilia Clarke) and safeguard the future, an unexpected turn of events creates a fractured timeline. Now, Sgt. Reese finds himself in a new and unfamiliar version of the past, where he is faced with unlikely allies, including the Guardian (Arnold Schwarzenegger), dangerous new enemies, and an unexpected new mission: To reset the future...
Buy a ticket!



2) Minions 2015
What can I say, I am "Despicable Me" movie (and Gru) fan, so....
Directed by Pierre Coffin, who was born to Yves Coffin, a French diplomat, and NH Dini --an Indonesian writer; expect a lot of Indonesian words spilled out by the Minions... :D so much funnn!!!The story of Universal Pictures and Illumination Entertainment's Minions begins at the dawn of time. Starting as single-celled yellow organisms, Minions evolve through the ages, perpetually serving the most despicable of masters. Continuously unsuccessful at keeping these masters-from T. rex to Napoleon-the Minions find themselves without someone to serve and fall into a deep depression. But one Minion named Kevin has a plan, and he-alongside teenage rebel Stuart and lovable little Bob-ventures out into the world to find a new evil boss for his brethren to follow. The trio embarks upon a thrilling journey that ultimately leads them to their next potential master, Scarlet Overkill (Academy Award® winner Sandra Bullock), the world's first-ever female super-villain. They travel from frigid Antarctica to 1960s New York City, ending in mod London, where they must face their biggest challenge to date: saving all of Minionkind...from annihilation. Featuring a soundtrack of hit music from the '60s that still permeates our culture today.


3) Jurassic World
Have you guys watched the old version? Well, this one is not a remake! The plot goes like this: Jurassic World has become a fully functional tourist attraction on Isla Nublar just as John Hammond envisioned 22 years ago. Now the island is a functioning tourist attraction with a theme park, hotels and a mall. But while the island is attracting more tourists than it can handle, corporate has noticed a sharp decline in attendance in recent years. Desperate to attract a new crowd the In Gen corporation genetically a new breed of dinosaur. However the newly-upgraded gene-beast cannot be contained. As it wrecks havoc on the island, the employees of Jurassic World do everything they can to keep disaster from happening. But can they stop the inevitable from happening?
Buy a ticket!


thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx


Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...