25.8.15

Tropical


I almost forgot about this post from over a week ago! I was in a staycation, a period in which I stays home (home as hometown) and participates myself in leisurely activities within driving distance! Except, that the driving distance is 2,5 hours drive and away from home and in fact I rent a villa for a night!




Dinner, swam the sea, swam the pool and lunching at a local bistro! It was all fun! I would recommend anyone who didn't have time, or budget to become a stayvacationer! You can forget for a bit that you have to go back soon to your routine after the weekend!

What do you think about staycation guys?




thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx
Photos by Gesti Adnan, jewelry by Thara Bali

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...