18.11.15

Malang holiday diary


I am heading to my parents home with the purpose of just visiting my Mom and Dad and spend time with them, but instead I was surprisingly reunited with some old besties that are living abroad,
and of course visiting the virgin beaches! on earlier post, I was posting the Banyu Anjlok beach. This is another beach near it, called Lenggoksono beach.

eat some traditional nasi pecel,
breakfast situation at my parents home...
 Lenggoksono beach is on the south coast & the shores of the Indonesian Ocean at Purwodadi, Tirtoyudo, Malang, East Java. Throughout the trip towards the beach, you can see clove plantations with trees up to 15 meters high. 

The habitation of the sea are lobster, squid, skip-jack, and many more. The beach has white sand (light brown) covering an area of ​​one kilometer circular surrounded by two cliffs that are quite green with leafy plants. The wave are pounding really hard, it was almost scary for my Mom :)


thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...