8.12.15

Madakaripura Waterfall (unpublished)



Unpublished you read? Unpublished posts are the series of post that I never have the time nor ever remember why I didn’t publish photos that have stories. These are not just random images, these are images especialy from my travels. I was having so much fun that I forget to post them –thinking that these photos are just my personal mementos -it is in a way- but I also want to share with you all the beauty of the places that I have been....

This one is about the Madakaripura waterfall; it is a waterfall that is located in District of Lumbang, Probolinggo –East Java. To get to this waterfall, you have to trek a bit, and at this time, 2 of my friend didn’t want to trekk after visiting the mount Bromo, so I made it with my best friend, which make the whole trip make-sense for us, it tested time, it tested our bond and it confirmed our friendship is beyond any level!

This waterfall is one of the waterfalls in the area of ​​Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park. Madakaripura waterfall -shaped alcove surrounded by hills dripping water on the ridge across the field like it's raining, 3 of them down-fall and formed a cascading waterfall.


Once you reached the gate Madakaripura, you don’t need to pay for entrance fee, although you will be offered the services of a local guide who can also bring your carrier bag when needed. I had one, he was very happy to take picture of me and my bestie.

The trekk from the gate to the waterfall is very beautiful and pleasing to the eye.... its a view of the big trees , breath the fresh air , and walking alongside the river. Sturdy shoes , waterproof sandals or mountain-sandals is strongly recommended for this trip. The trekk will took approximately 30-40 minutes... when you feel the cold water sprinkle rain-like on you, you'll know you are near ;) It is very handy to bring a change of clothes , a raincoat or an umbrella (my friend was smart! Aha!)

You have to walk a little further to enjoy the main waterfall. Then you can climb the cliff that are quite slippery and narrow. But once again it will paid off once you see the main waterfall in a circular shape rock... as if you are inside the bottle.

Rain often occurs... and it could affect the water level around the falls... it can be quite dangerous and difficult.







One of the attractions of Madakaripura Waterfall is the cliff height of about 200 meters. This height at the same time crowns Madakaripura as the highest waterfall on the island of Java and one of the highest waterfalls in Indonesia.












thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...