3.3.16

Randomly

Back to the random series again, here are images that were shot just cause I think it's fantastic to capture the moment, because life is not a matter of milestones, it's about each moment that counts, things that we want to cherish..., enjoy the pictures after the jump! (beware of too much food images)
ootd
breakfast of the champion ...
when you switch your heels to flip flops and browse the mall...

that yummie raw chocolate cake...
the birthday cards...
the birthday gifts...
a super yummie home made chocolate bar...
brunch at home be like...
she just want to cuddle all time all the time...
lunch situation be like...
that elephant in the room,
the boar...
tofu at its best... 
the Malang mask 
casual art exhibition 
dinner was 
my typical snack 
pumpkin soup 
tamarillo... yumm
chasing sunset...

thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...