5.5.16

That's a wrap!

I love to pick on my own brain, to refresh it and consume it with new things, new places and making new memories. World can be so big and yet so small, it all depends on how you act and react against the whole scheme.

To travel [for me] is a real journey of discovery, it is not about seeking new landscapes, its about having a new eyes on seeing things. Travel educates me, teaching me about being patient, being understanding –and with that, it calmed me yet it moved me so fast… I don’t know if you guys can relate to this.

I always wanted to discover new places, meeting new people –whether in person or in mind; or just get lost and yet in the same time get bonded in their gestures… By then, I lose sight of where I came from and I become one with this new land, new minds… it exhilarating. When my feet finally touched the ground, I am schooled! I realized where I came from and I wanted to be a better me. Again, I hope you guys can relate to this, and if you are not, that’s okay too! Someone told me that: I always be my best self, I feel too deep, fall too deep, act too real but in results it put others in their best place in life. I don’t know about that, but I really enjoyed travel [and the process] and all heart about it!

“Love, like everything else in life, should be a discovery, an adventure, and like most adventures, you don’t know you’re having one until you’re right in the middle of it.” E. Bucchianeri

To Travel is To Love with an abiding passion...




thank you all for stopping by and willing to follow the diary of my holiday in Korea :)
Until the next destination! God is Good!!!
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...