4.12.16

Textile Museum Kuala Lumpur



Day 3 and I went to the national textile museum, read on to find out about the unique building as well as images,














[this one particular image is Google found]

Designed by Arthur Benison Hubback in an Indo-Saracenis Revival architecture, the building was originally completed in 1905 to house the headquarters for the Federated Malay States Railways. After the Federated Malay State Railways moved to the another Railway Admin building in 1917, the building was handed to the Selangor Public Works department, and has subsequently housed various government and commercial occupants, including the Selangor Water Department, the Malaysian Central Bank, Agricultural Bank of Malaysia, Malaysian Craft and the High Court; it is being converted as the National Textile Museum and opened to the public on 9 January 2010.

thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...