15.1.17

Bangkok [photo-diary part 1]

my trusted chuck

still mourning for the passing King Bhumibol :'(

And I am back again in Bangkok, Thailand. Always love the city, it is a good food, good shopping and love the temples!  I can only sum it up to 3 parts as I don't have time to really compose a story. Hopefully the images can tell its own story, and if not --the caption would hopefully help.



no durian on board the vehicle

checking in 
bed room with bathroom view 
bathroom with bedroom view 

dinner, coconut fried rice 
tofu and bean sprout 
Tiger light beer 
reunited 
Emporium seems to be a great photo location
wishing stars 


thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx



Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...