24.7.17

Linen Capri (ata bag)

So tell me guys, what do you prepare for your next trip / holiday? These are a must list of mine:
1) grooming. Yes, all hairs off! That is: armpit, legs, and bikini
I know, sometimes you question and tell yourself "I don't need bikini wax if the destination is mountain and there is no 'naughty' activity?" Trust me girls, you need one! 😉 So get one and always be ready, plus it is hygienic! 

2) pack a bikini. Yes, you ask the same question again. There are some warm nights and you might want to flaunt your assets without being too obvious by using that sheer white blouse. Put on a nice one 👙 and claim that you were expecting a dip in the warm Jacuzzi; even though there is none in the premises.

3) pack one pair of heels. medium high, simple model. I know... it's that questions again! The answer is -that photo shot for instagram must hit the likes and loves- freezing cold for less then a minute is worth it. LOL, I don't do this crap. But yeah, you'll better get prepared and might need it for something.

This is just a fun suggestions, don't be so serious! I only meant the #1 and #2 tips. Have a great day you all... 




thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...