Linen Capri (ata bag)

So tell me guys, what do you prepare for your next trip / holiday? These are a must list of mine:
1) grooming. Yes, all hairs off! That is: armpit, legs, and bikini
I know, sometimes you question and tell yourself "I don't need bikini wax if the destination is mountain and there is no 'naughty' activity?" Trust me girls, you need one! 😉 So get one and always be ready, plus it is hygienic! 

2) pack a bikini. Yes, you ask the same question again. There are some warm nights and you might want to flaunt your assets without being too obvious by using that sheer white blouse. Put on a nice one 👙 and claim that you were expecting a dip in the warm Jacuzzi; even though there is none in the premises.

3) pack one pair of heels. medium high, simple model. I know... it's that questions again! The answer is -that photo shot for instagram must hit the likes and loves- freezing cold for less then a minute is worth it. LOL, I don't do this crap. But yeah, you'll better get prepared and might need it for something.

This is just a fun suggestions, don't be so serious! I only meant the #1 and #2 tips. Have a great day you all... 




thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

16 comments:

  1. I love dressing in white!

    Liz
    www.liznroad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how to keep simple and chic an outfit!
    www.bonjourchiara.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is great! pack lots of white clothing! It'll keep u cool! And pack light!
    The bag is so cute! Very travel esque!

    Jo x
    www.outlanderly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm fan of your bag, so cute and chic. I follow you can you follow back !
    FashionDRA

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous in this styling, I love your bag :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful!

    Love, Lindsey
    http://www.thenomisniche.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful bag! Your tips are lovely, but I have to stay home this summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This bad is so lovely !!
    I love it.
    xx,
    Margot
    https://troughthepasturesofthesky.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love how casual yet chic your outfit it. Linen is such a great fabric in the summer!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh! That purse is too cute! I love how small it is and that it is round. Thanks for sharing. Xo, Ellese

    Rock.Paper.Glam.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving this neural look! Such a cute bag and fun pants.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you all for the lovely comments...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a new follower, can you follow back on my blog <3 <3 <3 ?
    https://amoriemeraviglie.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Muito legal seu blog! Amei seu look, principalmente a bolsa!
    Já estou seguindo aqui! Segue meu blog também?
    Obrigada pela visita, linda!
    Bom final de semana!! Até mais. Beijinhos ;*

    http://suenefernandes.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete