14.10.17

Tanah Lot temple


When a person marches direct to the illimitable domain of eternal bliss, he/she marches to his/her ultimate destination. I am that person! Ever since I was a child, I know exactly what I wanted to be, how I wanted to live. Of course in the process I missed a thing or two, and now I am focussed to be
the person that my parents are, kind human being. In my slow pilgrimage through the world, a certain sense of beautiful mystery seems to grow, my
pilgrimage are diverse between what is mundane and what is spiritual, it folds together perfectly [I hope].
This is my #contemplation while standing before the #pilgrimage #temple of #batubolong #tanahlot #bali 🌏💒❤💙💚💛💜







thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...